Where I sell my Images?

Well.. I sell my images on some sites of free stocking. That mean you can buy the image for a very little price and you can use it in a web page, newspaper, article, magazine and in many other way, but I stiil have the copyright for that image. You can buy an extended license and use image for more other things. All subscription are free and your images can make money...Ok, where I sell my images and what they say about comunity?
- Pixmac was launched in September 2008, but is under constant development to bring you the best user experiece ever. We are surfing the web, looking around, having meetings and brainstorming regularly. Our only goal is your satisfaction. Join our community and see the possibilities with Pixmac.

- Shutterstock is featured as an affordable source of royalty-free content for producers. It's also an excellent source of income for videographers and photographers who submit.

- Fotolia is the first worldwide social marketplace for royalty free stock images, allowing individuals and professionals to legally buy and share stock images and illustrations.

- Dreamstime provides imagery to an infinite gamut of clients in the creative market from independent customers in the private sector to Fortune 500 companies (including the world's largest advertising agencies, national and international magazines, film and television production companies).

Description was provided from their sites, it's not my opinion!
Good Luck and good light for your images, take a look and see what images they need, I was surprised what images sell!

0 comentarii: