Wrong way?!

Today, I start thinking about what I do in the last week, and I see I don't touch my camera, I don't take any pictures. I sit here in front of my keyboard and draw, learn and draw.
I think about what I do... I don't have a job, I don't sell much images or vectors.... so what's wrong?! I think it's time to do something about that!
I know to work with photoshop, corel draw, illustrator, concept draw, dreamweaver, zend... few things in Autocad... but it not help me. I had no paper to confirm that, and here in Romania, HR departments don't care if someone know or not how to work with something, unless you have a degree ( or a paper that confirm you graduate something). So.. what can I do? I don't wanna work again in climbing services, I don't wanna work again as electrician, industrial automation.
That's all... it was enough, I can do more and I will try harder!

0 comentarii: